Books I am currently reading in 2011. At any given time, I am about halfway through half of these books.
Feel free to add any suggestions in the comments.
I’ve linked to the pages for these books in Amazon for convenience, but I obviously get no money from these recommendations.
- Creole Made Easy: A simple introduction to Haitian Creole for English speaking people by Wally R. Turnbull
- I Will Carry You: The Sacred Dance of Grief and Joy by Angie Smith
- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where Your Are by Ann Voskamp
- Sex God: Exploring the Endless Connections Between Sexuality and Spirituality by Rob Bell
- So Long, Insecurity: You’ve Been a Bad Friend to Us by Beth Moore
- When Helping Hurts: How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor… and Yourself by Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert
- Your Diabetes Science Experiment by Ginger Vieira