- 4 – The number of pounds I have lost so far for the OC New Me Challenge.
- 1 – The number of pounds I have to lose to be eligible for the first prize raffle.
- 20 – The number of pounds I have to lose and keep off this year.
- 2 – The number of times per week I anticipate taking a pilates class for FREE at the college I work at – one of the perks :). Went to the first class Thursday night and I can still feel it in my abs tonight (Friday).
- 46 – The number that appeared on my meter last night after taking a pilates class and then walking two blocks to see an early free preview of “Catch and Release” – the new Jennifer Garner movie. It was a decent romantic comedy and I swear in some scenes you could tell she was pregnant (in real life).
- 1100+ – The amount of money I have spent OUT OF POCKET this year on medical bills. I don’t even want to think about what it would have been without insurance.
- 18 – The number of days left until my birthday 🙂